Saturday 29 December 2012

Night Time at South Beach

Night Time at South Beach


Monki
$11 - monki.com



Mesh bra
ksubi.com


Acne leather clutch
$250 - youheshe.com



Oops, i didn't actually realised that this posted on to my blogspot from my Polyvore, however as my laptop has just broken on me (cry cry) blogging will be suspended for a short while. Upsetting as i have so much new stuff to show you and style! Ahh but fot now, here is a cool outfit i would wear whilst holding a cocktail in Miami. (in my dream ha)

A


5 comments:

  1. Love this, very well put together:)
    please check out my blog and follow of you like it, ill follow back:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your choices! The flash of neon adds that extra something, shoes are fab to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't even describe in words how much I love this outfit. It's so effortlessly cool and your style is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete