Wednesday 9 January 2013

Love Song






This post is to mostly show (and brag) about my new bag, from Zara and was only £16 in the sale, hard to believe i know! I have wanted a chic, simple cut black bag and this is just so easy to add with any outfit, and i will probably use it everyday for uni. And its so big it will fit half my bedroom in it!

This outfit was just an exploration of outfit ideas with my tartan skirt, its proving difficult, as i'm worried that this outfit looks like i'm ready to head off to a boarding school?! But i still love my tartan skirt, i wore it on Christmas day! Anyway yes i will try to resume outfit posts more reguarly now, fingers crossed 

P.S The title to this post is a ref to one of Rihanna's new song's off her album. I am not a fan but this song is so addictive 

A x

Skirt-Ebay//Shirt-H+M//Bag-Zara (Recent) 

Twitter//Tumblr//Polyvore//Ebay


5 comments:

  1. Love your Bag & the Skirt
    Cute Look Hun :)

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out & visit my blog :) www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totally astounded the bag was so cheap! its gorgeous! and i can see what you mean a little with the boarding school thing but i love it. tartans so cool and i think you look lovely with a little bit of a preppy chic vibe!

    gorgeous!

    i really like your blog and im following you on GFC now so i look forward to future posts!

    would love it if you check my blog out and follow back!


    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute school girl look with a hint of bad ass element in it :)
    thanks for the love hun, i'm following you now!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete